£38,000 & Benefits Package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider
Your new role
- Maintenance Supervisor supervising a team of Engineers in delivering planned and reactive maintenance including electrical and mechanical.
- Industry leading training and progression
- Playing a key role in managing, maintaining and developing the client relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Supervisors/Senior Engineers with the ability to build positive relationships, have previous maintenance experience, and are Electrically or Mechanically qualified
- A strong M&E maintenance background holding electrical or mechanical qualifications
- The ability to manage a team of engineers as well as perform PPM and reactive maintenance
- Those looking to apply should have a high level of both written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- Working for a globally recognised FM service provider
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.