Boden Resource are working with a leading Facilities Management services provider who are looking to add a Maintenance Scheduler to their team based on a client site in Cork. Your role will be to coordinate all maintenance and services across the Facilities Management contract, logging tickets and undertaking day to day administration.
- Receiving tickets on the helpdesk, raising requests for engineering and facilities assistance.
- Logging and prioritising all tickets received, ensuring all work orders are closed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Issuing, receiving and entering all maintenance information into Maximo maintenance system.
- Undertake day to day administration in association with the helpdesk and facilities department.
- Coordinating with the facilities team in relation to ongoing planned and reactive maintenance.
- Control all contractor / in-house work orders to ensure compliance with site KPI’s
- Act as a central source of information dealing directly with customer queries in a professional and courteous manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a previous helpdesk role within the Facilities Management sector
- IT Literate with experience of Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Familiarity using Maximo or other Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) software
- Confident and commited to providing a high quality, professional service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and work adaptably under pressure.
If this role matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you are looking for a new role within Facilities Management but this isn't quite right, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.