This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join a well-known, leading Facilities Management Service Provider and head up hard service delivery on a key healthcare site in Leeds.
Based on the hospital site you will head up an onsite team of Mechanical and Electrical engineers, delivering planned and reactive M&E maintenance.
You will be responsible for:
- Hard Services delivery across the site
- compliance with all statutory and company procedures
- technical performance and maintenance of standards on the Hospital contract
- provide guidance to the team site, showing technical expertise in Building Fabric and Building Services systems
- add expertise and dimension to the building maintenance team
- Management of a multidiscipline workforce
- ensure the service delivery across the full range of services is continually improving
- date record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals across all sites
- Participate in the on-call system and AP system
- Report writing
- Budget management
For this role it is essential that you have a technical Mechanical or Electrical background and must hold formal qualifications in a Building Services Discipline. Experience of managing or supervising a team is also required.
With the role being site based, the TSM must be within a reasonable commute to Leeds on a daily basis.
You will also be required to complete an enhanced disclosure for this role.
Maintenance Manager / Maintenance Operations Manager / M&E Maintenance / Facilities / FM / Facilities Management / Hard Services / Leeds / Hard / PPM / Planned / reactive / Hard FM / Leeds