Boden Resource are currently recruiting a maintenance manager for one of the worlds largest FM Service providers. The ideal candidate must hold a mechanical or electrically qualified and have had previous experience managing engineers on site.
- Be an essential part of the management of a team who will ensure the safe operation and repair of all M&E building services and fabric equipment on the site.
- Co-ordinate labour to ensure delivery of the Planned Preventative Maintenance Service
- Experience of running and delivering Minor works and project works.
- Creation and ownership of weekly and monthly reporting
- Undertake both planned and reactive activity within personal levels of competence and lead their team from a technical perspective. Typically, it is expected that the post holder will spend approx. 50% of their time in a ‘hands on’ role and the remainder on supervisory/admin/audit/quality duties.
- Ownership of engineer’s competence and highlighting training requirements to Site Operations Manager
- Encourage and participate in departmental energy saving schemes and promote the understanding and importance of the economic use of energy.
- Monitor site performance of sub-contractors and make recommendations for sub-contractor nominations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An appropriate level of experience in multi building services and plant engineering, with evidence as a maintenance craftsman preferably within an engineering role.
- Previous appointment as Authorised Person for one or more of the following disciplines, LV, Mechanical Services, Confined Spaces, Boiler and Pressure Systems.
- Experience of Construction Design Management Regulations (CDM).
- Excellent communications both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate.
- Strong client relationship building
- Strong leadership behaviours
- HND or NVQ or equivalent in a relevant subject (Desirable)
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply via this advert and a member of our team will be in contact.