£29,000 + vehicle + benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role covering a portfolio of sites across Stoke-on-Trent.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding, switching and light changes etc.
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are fully electrically qualified or partially qualified
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live in Stoke-on-Trent
What you will get in return
- Industry leading training and development
- Opportunity to progress your career within a leading FM company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.