£26,000 - £27,000
We are working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their team based at a high profile site in Lincoln.
Exciting opportunity working at a unique and varied site offering training and the opportunity to progress within one of the UK's leading Facilities businesses.
Engineers looking to apply must have experience of providing maintenance services within a commercial environment including:
- Carrying out reactive repairs to onsite Electrical equipment
- Fabric repairs
- General plumbing and drainage tasks
- Carpentry repairs
- Lighting checks and lamp changing
- Environmental checks and BMS familiarity
- Oversight and ownership of all tool/lighting stores and M and E associated areas
- In-house PPM works to include filter changes, descaling, water hygiene PPM’s and cleaning of M and E areas as directed by Line Manager
- Fabric upkeep to include minor painting, grouting and mastic works
- Administration and management of visiting sub-contractors
Engineers looking to apply should have experience of working in a similar role carrying out commercial maintenance. A formal Electrical qualification such as 17th/18th Edition is highly beneficial.
To apply for this exciting Maintenance Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information please contact Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 1464.
Maintenance / Engineer / Technician / Lincoln / Fabric / Facilities Management / Electrical