Temp – Potential Perm
£ Competitive Hourly Rate
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START AT SHORT NOTICE
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management service providers, working on a prestigious contract in Rochdale.
Administrator is required to support the operational team on a busy Facilities Management contract. The candidate needs to have facilities management experience and experience of using CAFM systems ideally Concept. The role will cover the following working closely with the technical managers:
- Maintaining compliance records (Hard and Soft Copy) and ensuring records are read and follow on tasks raised
- Updating of maintenance records filing system
- Reviewing tasks and highlighting additional works
- Providing information for period reports
- Organising sub-contractors visits and chasing contractors due on to site and updating TSMs when required
- Obtaining quotes and raising of material orders, providing regular updates on each order and receipt of goods
- Purchase Card administration
- Collating period timesheets, updating trackers and chasing for missed timesheets
- Updating relevant trackers and websites with meter readings
- Minute taking
- Stock control
- Assistance with PPM planning and updating CAFM system
The most important part to this role is that they have experience in Hard FM.
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464.