M&E Supervisor (Elec bias)
£36K - £40K + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Progression
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- 50/50 Split between on the tools carrying out electrical maintenance across a hospital site and overseeing a team of multi-discipline engineers.
- You will be quoting, toolbox talks, briefs and inductions, client engagement alongside of day to day supervision of the engineers on site.
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels daily
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Maintenance background – City & Guilds 236 (or equivalent)
- Experience in either a supervisor level role or a lead electrical / M&E engineer role, now looking to take a step up.
- You will need to be customer facing with strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- The opportunity to operate in a prestigious environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 07494 864 521.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move