M&E Supervisor – Critical (Urgent vacancy)
City of London
£47,000 plus 4% pension, 33 days holiday, healthcare
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- M&E Supervisor based at a high-profile corporate HQ for a global investment bank
- Supervising a small team of M&E Engineers, providing technical leadership, quoting for additional works, health & safety/compliance responsibility.
- Working closely with the Account Director playing a key role in managing, maintaining and developing the client relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Engineers with experience of leading or supervising a team
- A strong M&E maintenance background holding electrical qualifications – 17th Edition and C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1,2
- Experience of working in a critical environment is essential – UPS, generators, HV/LV AP
- This is an urgent vacancy – Immediately available candidates are preferable.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- The opportunity to work on a flagship FM contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on the details attached to this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Supervisor / Lead Engineer / Engineer / Facilities Management / FM / Electrical / Critical / UPS /