£42,000 Pension and Holidays
Your new company
- A leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile prestigious client site in central London
Your new role
- Complete and issue authorisation to work documentation to a consistent high standard.
- Ensure that all statutory documentation is kept up to date and is available for inspection or audit when required.
- Maintain a proactive fully compliant document control centre (DCC) for individuals AP discipline
- Make sure H&S and statutory tasks are completed correctly and on time
- Look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions in writing if requested
- To make sure any plant withdrawn from service is isolated, locked and tagged correctly and tracked until back in service using both email correspondence and the shift log book
- Assist the technical planner by advising of any ppm’s that are outstanding and will affect the performance of the building or client reports, to ensure zero failure
- Prioritise ppm’s to ensure all works are completed on schedule and relevant paperwork is completed to a constant high standard
- Ensure all ppm resultant tasks are raised for defects with costs for all materials allocated accordingly
- Liaise with other shift supervisors and CCP staff to ensure the most productive use of the CCP team.
- Be able to pass on clear instruction, both written and verbal.
- To work with other members of the wide real estate facilities management team, to provide great customer service
- Ensure that you present a smart appearance and real estate facilities management image wear is worn at all times when on duty.
- Complete quarterly documented 1-2-1 meetings for relevant staff. Monitoring general performance and agreed objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are either electrically qualified to C&G Levels with 17th Edition or C&G Mechanical Engineering part 1,2,3,4
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
- Previous experience in building services
- Previous experience of working as an authorised person
- Experience of electrical, mechanical, heating, cooling, ventilation and water systems.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong health and safety culture
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Dan Allen on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.