Kings Cross, London
£36K - £39K + 20 Days Shift Holiday + 5% Pension + Further benefits
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- Working in a static role, you will be operating on a major commercial site.
- Working on a shift pattern days and nights 7-7: 4 days on, 6 off, 4 nights on, 4 off, 3 days on, 3 nights on, 4 off.
- Reactive maintenance and PPM’s on both electrical and mechanical equipment
- AHU’S, Pumps, Motors, BMS, HVAC Maintenance
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Parts 1&2, 17th / 18th Edition or City & Guilds Mechanically qualified engineers.
- Experience in an M&E role is required.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 07494 864 521.