I am currently recruiting for a M&E Engineer within the West Midlands to join a globally leading Facilities Management and Technical service provider on an ongoing contracted basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working for Facilities Management service providers
- Independent working and able to spot potential mechanical and electrical faults and rectify them before they escalate
- Weekly testing appliances to ensure they are within safety regulations
- Pre-Preventative Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Weekly Fire Alarm Testing
- A/C Experience (HVAC, Heating Ventilation)
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Desired: C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th / 18th Edition.