£28,500 + Holidays + Pension + Uncapped Overtime
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- Working in a static role, you will be operating in a hospital environment working on a shift rota. Earlys: 6am – 3pm, Days: 8am – 4pm, Nights: 3pm – 11pm.
- Reactive maintenance and PPM’s on both electrical and mechanical equipment.
- AHU’S, Pumps, FCU’S, Motors, Sockets, Plumbing.
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes, joinery, basic carpentry.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th / 18th Edition.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 07494 864 521.