£28,000 - £32,000 plus vehicle & benefits package
Your new company
- We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit an M & E Engineer at their high-profile sites across the East Midlands.
- This is a great opportunity that offers development in an exciting working environment and a chance to enhance your skill set.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial sites across the East Midlands region
- Service, maintenance, repair and electrical testing and inspection on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – electrical equipment testing and inspection, PPM and reactive maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically or mechanically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
- Challenging environment that maximises your skills and the opportunity to progress and develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.