£32,000 + Generous Package
Your new company
- A leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile prestigious client site in Bristol
Your new role
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical, mechanical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
- Present tool box talks and complete Real Estate Facilities Management paperwork, carry out regular task and workplace inspection as per the annual schedule or as required, log all paperwork and findings
- Document and report all accidents and near misses as soon as possible to your line manager
- Ensure all plant room and storage facilities are both clean and tidy with regular weekly inspections carried out and documented
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are either electrically qualified to C&G Levels with 17th Edition
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
- Previous experience in building services
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.