£38,000, Pension and Holidays
Your new company
- A leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile prestigious client site in central London
Your new role
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical, mechanical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
- Present tool box talks and complete Real Estate Facilities Management paperwork, carry out regular task and workplace inspection as per the annual schedule or as required, log all paperwork and findings
- Document and report all accidents and near misses as soon as possible to your line manager
- Ensure all plant room and storage facilities are both clean and tidy with regular weekly inspections carried out and documented
- To make sure any plant withdrawn from service is isolated, locked and tagged correctly and tracked until back in service utilising the shift log book
- Assist the technical planner by advising of any PPM’s that are outstanding and will affect the performance of the Building or client reports, to ensure zero failure
- Prioritise PPM’s to ensure all works are completed on schedule and relevant paperwork is completed to a constant high standard
- Ensure all PPM resultant tasks are raised for defects, tracked & completed in timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are either electrically qualified to C&G Levels with 17th Edition or C&G Mechanical Engineering part 1,2,3,4
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
- Previous experience in building services
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Dan Allen on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.