£34,000 + Generous Benefits
We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit a M&E Engineer to join their team based at a high profile in Milton Keynes.
This is a great opportunity to join a business offering training, career development and long-term job security.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To carry out and oversee PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical and mechanical systems.
- Reactive maintenance to Building Services equipment
- The successful candidate will work as part of time and will work early and late shifts
- To communicate effectively with client representatives creating a positive relationship
- Must have an Electrical or Mechanical background
- Experience of providing maintenance services within Critical Environments is Beneficial
- Experience with High Voltage or Low Voltage switching (Highly beneficial not essential)
- Ideally candidates will hold their C&G Testing & Inspection (2391, 2394/2395)
To apply for this exciting Multi Skilled Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Callum Lines on 0121 702 1464