M&E Engineer - Chelsea - £ Negotiable
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management service providers, working on a prestigious contract in Chelsea
This is an excellent opening to join a well-renowned organisation offering; genuine career progression opportunities and excellent training prospects.
- You will be qualified in either Electrical or Mechanical disciplines
- You will have a strong understanding of Electrical maintenance across commercial sites
- Must have experience on AHU & FCU systems
- Experience of service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
- Must have a full UK driving license
- F-Gas preferable but not essential
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM as scheduled to a satisfactory standard
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Service desk within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment
- Liaise with the Service Desk to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required.
If this is something that may be on interest please give me a call and apply for this role directly with an up to date copy of your CV to Millie Platts