Logistics Operations Manager (Soft Services)
Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Boden Resource are working with a Global FM Service Provider to recruit a Logistics Operations Manager for a healthcare site in Middlesex. Your role will be to support the Logistics team and hold direct management responsibility for Portering, Security and Waste services across the Trust, ensuring continuous high-quality service standards are achieved.
- To operate and manage the day to day services, ensuring they are delivered in accordance with company standards, including on call cover.
- To work on a 5/7 basis with a requirement of weekend working.
- Building strong working relationships on all levels, both with staff and clients, to enable effective teamwork and communication.
- Manage the day to day running of the services in line with the budget requirements and attend appropriate management meetings to discuss performance in line with budget.
- Identify and improve both individual and team performance rates.
- Undertake payroll management for all services.
- Day to day client liaison with regards to service requirements and improvements.
- Act as the day to day contact with relevant Trust employees/departments.
- To understand and ensure that services are managed within unit budget and service level agreement
- Experience in delivering and managing soft services, particularly in a healthcare environment.
- A strong leader with a background in managing a large team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Intermediate Health and Safety qualification desirable.
- Good use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word & Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills/ ability to motivate.
- Good levels of numeracy with an ability to understand and construct budgets.
- Experience in managing large workforce.
If this role suits your background and is of interest, please apply via this advert or email email@example.com.
If you're in the market for a new opportunity but this role isn't quite what you're looking for, please call Marlie Cummings on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion