£50-55k + car allowance + package
To manage and co-ordinate the timely delivery of the Lifecycle plan for area of remit ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget and to the customer’s expectations. Linked to this activity is taking the responsibility for the Changes and Damages process as defined within the contract.
The Life Cycle Managers time will be associated with the effective management of the Life Cycle programme and process in line with the requirements of the contract together with meeting key deadlines for submission of the programme, and any changes to the programme. In addition, they are responsible for constructing and maintaining the 5 years ‘look ahead’ Life Cycle Plan.
It is very important that they can use Microsoft Project, Excel & other Microsoft Office programs. They should also possess outstanding organisational and leadership skills, coupled with an ability to understand the wider picture.
Apart from being experienced, the Life Cycle Manager should also be a commercially-minded professional who will have a knowledge of industry best practices. As leaders it is imperative that they promote a culture of teamwork, collaboration and success
- Leading FM Service provider
- Life Cycle Management in relation to PFI
- Understanding and awareness of CDM
- Financial understanding of accounting rules (IFRS15) P&L, WIP, Debt etc
- Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Requirements and key milestone and programming large and small-scale projects.
- Project reporting.
- Stakeholder management
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
Lifecycle Manager / Asset Management / Hard Services / PPM / Planned / Reactive / FM / Facilities / Reading / Mechanical / Electrical / M&E / Contract Manager / Service Provider