Lead Facilities Technician - Dublin - €45,000-52,000 plus benefits
We are working with a major Facilities Management service provider in Ireland, who are looking for a Lead Facilities Technician to join their team in Dublin. Covering a portfolio of client sites across Dublin, you will deliver the full scope of engineering services, carrying out M&E repairs and small installation works.
- Leading a team of multi-skilled technicians across the site, carrying out all M&E, handyman, plumbing, building fabric and facilities maintenance services across the sites.
- Adhering to the Maintenance Management system for all aspects of engineering works including planned and reactive maintenance, making sure the client’s expectations are met and exceeded as per the service level agreement.
- Undertaking small M&E installation works and repairs across the sites.
- Ensuring all works comply with Health & Safety standards, using permits to work, risk assessments and method statements where appropriate.
- Adding technical support for any on-site projects and assisting with commissioning and handover works.
- Completing, issuing and closing all work orders in line with company and client processes.
- Where necessary ensure correct control using and monitoring/ interrogation of the BMS including incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
- Reviewing current work models and advising on any changes that can be made to ensure the team are working towards continuous improvement.
- Reporting regularly to your line manager on engineering team activity and performance.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a multi-skilled building services maintenance role in facilities services.
- Technical qualifications, ideally in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Relevant qualifications in FM or management would be an advantage.
- Able to lead and work as part of a team.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Preferred qualifications: RECI Testing and Verification, Commercial Gas/LPG, F- Gas – City & Guilds 2079, Issuing Permit to Work – AE – AP Experience, Safepass
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.