Lead Facilities Coordinator
€40,000 – 45,000
Boden Resource are working with a major Facilities Management service provider, who are looking to add a Lead Facilities Coordinator to their team in Dublin. Based from a high-profile client site, you will be responsible for leading all facilities operations to ensure an excellent level of service is delivered at all times.
- Supervising a team of operations staff across the site, ensuring all services within the operations team comply with contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Managing and controlling all budgets including forecasting, spend tracking, cost analysis and supplier cost management.
- Managing relationships with the client, meeting their expectations and pre-empting any needs that may arise. Developing an understanding of client-side employees.
- Daily on-site management of all contractors/vendors to ensure standards are maintained at required level.
- Conduct site inspections/assessments to ensure all building procedures & performance measures are consistently maintained.
- Provide and review all monthly reporting, activities and trackers as required.
- Work closely with the EH&S team in providing support for all Fire Evacuations, drills, signage, H&S compliance, audits et. Carrying out regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place.
- Supporting and managing all M&E services on the site in line with the client’s requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in an FM management role within a large, multinational organisation.
- A background in managing the delivery of both hard and soft services across a large corporate site.
- Experience in customer service and people management.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise a number of tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiar with technical services and able to work with technical suppliers.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.