Peterborough & Cambridgeshire
£32,000 - £35,000 + Company Car + Generous Benefits Package
Your new company
- The UK’s leading FM service provider
- Widely recognised as the industry leader in terms of training, development and genuine career progression
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover a high profile account across a 60 mile radius of Peterborough
- Working in a Lead Engineer role providing tool box talks, completing documentation, Health and Safety, working closely with Operations Manager
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Multi Skilled background in a trade such as Air Conditioning or Commercial Gas (Highly beneficial, NOT essential)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Peterborough
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- A clear and defined path into management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.