Critical Services Supervisor
City of London
£45,000 plus pension, bonus, 25 days hol + bank holiday & overtime.
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- Critical Services Supervisor responsible for a small maintenance team and playing a pivotal role in managing, maintaining and developing the client relationship.
- Providing hands on technical support, both planned and reactive maintenance, within a corporate banking environment
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Supervisors/Lead Engineers with the ability to build and nurture positive relationships with client representatives.
- Electrically qualified, experience of working within a critical environment is highly beneficial
- Experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Those looking to apply should have a high level of both written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- This is the ideally first step into a management position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Lead Engineer / Electrical / Supervisor / London / Critical