Lead Electrical Engineer - Urgent vacancy
£33,000 + 4% pension + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Healthcare + uncapped overtime
Outstanding opportunity based at a prestigious site.
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management provider widely recognised as the industry leader
Your new role
- Lead Engineer based at a high-profile corporate HQ
- Responsible for a small team of Electrical Engineers
- To communicate effectively with client representatives creating a positive relationship
- To work closely with the Technical Services Manager ensuring a high level of service delivery and suggesting areas of improvement
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be Electrically qualified holding C&G Parts 1,2 or Level 2 and 3 and 17th/18th Edition IEE Regs
- Experience of providing maintenance services within commercial environments is essential
- Supervisory and/or Team Leader experience is highly beneficial (Not Essential)
- Experience of holding AP duties (HV or LV) is highly beneficial
What you'll get in return
- On offer is the opportunity to gain industry leading training, development and genuine career progression. The vision for this individual is to progress into a Managerial position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle (details via this advert).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Electrical / Engineer / Lead / Supervisor / High Voltage / Knutsford / HV / Appointed Person / Critical / Electrician