I am currently working with a leading Facilities Management Service Provider who have an urget requirement for an experience PMO/Project Coordintor to join their team to assist with a large Asset surveying project.
Working within the Technical Excellence and the Asset Management Team, the JuniorProject Coordinator will ensure the quality of the data captured is to the correct standard and able to be uploaded. The role will require project management principles to support the program for asset surveying on new accounts and will be a vital member of mobilisation team and will assist the data management team in ensuring uploaded asset data are correctly assigned.
- Help ensure that the Technical Excellence Team are seen as the subject matter experts for asset management and compliance solutions.
- Working with the Project Mobilisation team to review and support the current and future systems infrastructure with accurate assets surveys, as required.
- Maintain skills, knowledge and competencies to ensure they are sufficient to support current / future business needs together with the identification of all appropriate training, mentoring / coaching and assessment.
- Contribute to support plans and strategies for the development of asset management standards and working practices.
- Assist in the project management of new account mobilisations and data management, to ensure data uploaded is compliant and accurate.
- Demonstrates experience of co-coordinating and managing technical services and good awareness of H & S issues.
- Ability to explore a situation, assess and offer different options to formulate a plan that meets or exceeds objectives and expectations.
- Able to think on their feet and change/revise approach as required.
- Ability to compile detailed asset and technical reports and understanding of maintenance requirements
- IT literacy – Must have good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
If this role is of interest please apply through this advert and you will be contact in due course.