Junior Project Coordinator – Home Based
Portsmouth ( 1 or 2 Days a Week)
Interim / £110 per day
I am currently recruiting to a Junior Project Coordinator to you work with a leading FM service provider on a busy contract.
This role will be home based however you will be expected to travel in to the Portsmouth office once or twice a week.
The Role ;
- Demonstrates experience of co-coordinating and managing technical services and good awareness of H & S issues.
- Ability to explore a situation, assess and offer different options to formulate a plan that meets or exceeds objectives and expectations.
- Able to think on their feet and change/revise approach as required.
- Ability to compile detailed asset and technical reports and understanding of maintenance requirements
- IT literacy – Must have good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
- Project or contract management experience advantageous
- Self-Motivation, ability to plan and schedule work, to meet dead-lines and attention to detail are key requirements
- Organised, punctual, disciplined, self-starter
- Professional, smart & presentable
- Understanding of H&S Policy and have awareness of Safe Systems of Work
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and other stake-holders
- Attendance at management and client meetings as required
- Provide regular updates and reviews to line management and identify and communicate potential issues at earliest opportunity
- Willingness to work closely with peer group managers and associated work streams
- Prepared to be flexible with working hours and travel
- Ability to overcome obstacles and potential problems, alone or within a group
- Understands client’s business operations and has commercial awareness of client environment
For more information on this role please contact Millie Platts at email@example.com OR 0121 702 1464