Job Title Junior Bid Writer
Location London or Reading
Package Up to £30k + Package
Your new company
Our client is a Global Outsourcing organisation delivering exceptional services to the Public sector across many different sectors including Defence, Justice and Infrastructure. With a reputation for customer service and delivery within outsourcing there is no surprise they are regarded as one of the leading and most recognised outsourcing providers around the world.
Your new role
You will be part of a centralised team focusing on 1 bid at a time. Bids can range anything from £1m up to £1bn per annum so is important you have worked with complex bids. Main duties include:
- Bid Writing
- Working closely with the Bid manager and Business Development teams to ensure the solution is 100% accurate
- Assisting with the completion of PQQs
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be articulate in your writing
- Must enjoy writing and take a keen interest in it
- Willing to take your APMP course
- Integrate with the team and work well as a unit
- Must want to progress and develop
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reputable organisation with the outsourcing industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £30k + Package. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific out sourcing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.