Interim Technical Service Manager
3 - 6 Months (could go perm)
£75,000 Per Annum
£260 - £290 per day
I am currently recruiting for an Interim Technical Service Manager to be based in Manchester, working on a prestigious Facilities Management company contract.
Reporting to the Account Manager the Technical Services Manager is responsible for the delivery of the engineering aspects of the contract focussing on a fully compliant, effective and efficient service
- Review of engineering delivery structure – including internal and external resources
- Delivery of engineering-based cost saving initiatives
- Delivery of engineering compliance across account. (Statutory and contractual)
- Implement critical site and critical asset management processes as required across account.
- Ownership of the asset strategy including delivery of forward maintenance plan
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out in line with SFG planned maintenance programme
- Support performance review of engineering sub-contractors to ensure optimisation of internal/external resource utilisation
- Ownership of AP/CP/RP provision and account register
- Provide technical guidance and advice across account
- Develop and deliver engineering resource engagement model to improve communications.
- The Technical Services Manager will be Focused on the delivery objectives of the company initiating and driving best business practice to improve customer service, efficiency and reduce cost, the Technical Services Manager will lead the development and awareness of the delivery teams in engineering services. Sharing the best practice and innovations with colleagues in the wider P&C North Business and standardising operational methodology.
- The Technical Services Manager will focus on supporting the relationship with the Clients property team.
- The Technical Services Manager will provide support to the Account Manager and will build relationships with the companies engineering staff and other members of the site teams. The success of this role is underpinned by delivering first class customer service to clients, employees, visitors and the wider delivery team.
- 5 Years + Experience of engineering management (may include managing national, multi-site teams).
- Ideally qualified professional membership
- Proven management experience in similar environments with evidence of a customer service led approach within large and complex properties.
- Experience in developing integrated engineering strategies in line with Client objectives
- Effective and decisive organisational skills with experience in introducing new ideas and approaches
- Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
- Sound knowledge of complex engineering systems
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications and information management system.
- IOSH/NEBOSH General Certificate or similar
If this is something that interests, you and you are available immediately or within a weeks’ notice please give me a call as soon as possible 0121 702 1464