Interim Technical Service Manager
Temp – Perm
£ Day Rate – Competitive
My client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider, are currently looking to appoint a Interim Technical Manager to oversee a large commercial site.
Managing a team of 45 – 50 Engineers, you will be required to ensure the successful delivery of a range of Hard Service and Project Works, maintaining positive client relationships, and ensuring that service delivery standards are consistently high.
- Technical Manager for several Hard Service contracts in Farnborough.
- Managing a team of 45 – 50 Engineers
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, regularly attending performance related meetings and performance reviews.
- Ensuring that all aspects of Health & Safety and compliance across the site are adhered too.
- Responsible for PPMs, Reactive Works, Fault Finding, CHP Units.
- Possesses strong Hard Service Management experience, directly managing a team of Multi Skilled Engineers.
- Mechanical Background Highly Beneficial
- Has worked within a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Holds relevant technical qualifications (Building Fabric, Mechanical, or Electrical)
- Holds a strong understanding of both Health & Safety and Compliance.
Please apply for this position via the advert, or alternatively call Millie on 0121 702 1464 for a confidential discussion.