Interim Mobile AC Engineer - South Birmingham - Bristol - Hourly Rate Negotiable
Your new company:
- We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit a fully qualified mobile AC Engineer covering several high-profile sites in and around South Birmingham - Bristol
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading experience.
Your new role:
- Carrying out servicing, maintenance and fault finding and repairs on Air Conditioning systems.
- Carry out statutory maintenance, PPM, testing and reactive maintenance
- Working ongoing temporary role
What you’ll need to succeed:
- City and Guilds in a Mechanical discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- FGAS Qualified
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air Conditions – Beneficial
- Must have experience in service, maintenance or repairs on AC systems
What you’ll get in return:
- Challenging environment that maximises your skills and the opportunity to progress and develop.
- Industry leading training and development
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career