Infrastructure Operations Manager
£50000 to £55000 + package
I am looking to recruit an Infrastructure Operations Manager for a global FM provider. The Infrastructure Operations Manager will lead a team to deliver Electrical, HVAC, wet systems, steam and associated pipework planned, civils including all reactive and corrective maintenance. You will be responsible for ensuring safety, quality and statutory compliance to achieve the key performance metrics within your area of responsibility. Your excellent communication skills will ensure that you build long lasting credible relationships in a collaborate work partnership with client stakeholders, Operation Managers, SMEs third party providers, support functions and other key stakeholders to ensure best in class delivery.
- Safety - Responsible to ensure that Risk Assessments are in place for all activities and reviewed and trained as required.
- Safety - Ensure positive safety culture is created by the open sharing of risk and safety challenges with teams and team leaders.
- Safety - Conduct regular tours to identify hazard and ensure team members are involved.
- Risk – Identify all areas of concern to assets and systems with the building areas under your responsibility.
- Communication Team – Develop a standard 2-way communication plan for the appropriate cascade of information ensuring information flow is 2 way back to ops meetings.
- Communication Client- Stakeholders Building bespoke plans to manage key stakeholders within area of responsibility to ensure face to face conversation.
- Communication - Presentations at Town Hall, client meeting as required.
- Communication – Report writing, Route Cause analysis
- To create and build great working relations with the planning team to ensure that planned maintenance is planned and completed within the Early Grace Period and ensure that all reactive and Corrective work orders are completed on time.
- Innovation - Provide innovative ideas for managing the delivery of technical service to the customer.
- In conjunction with the EHS and Compliance teams, regularly monitor the safety performance of your team and third-party contractors identifying areas for improvement.
- Quality – Identify continuous improvement efforts and enhance value across respective customer group and team leaders, sharing of best practice and efficient improvements.
- People – Carryout annual performance reviews to teams and ensure training and succession planning is aligned to the contract goals. This will include people management of performance, PiPs and disciplinary process.
- Held a Hard Services Account Manager role with
5 years’ experience in building services in similar role managing teams.
- NVQ, City & Guilds or ONC Electrical or HVAC qualification.
- IOSH Managing Safety or equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate good communication & engagement skills.
- Formal apprenticeship (4-5years)
- HNC/HND or Degree
- NEBOSH Certificate
- ILM Level 3 or equivalent management qualification.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.