ICT Engineer - Slough - £30-36,000 per annum
I am currently working with a leading Facilities Manager Service Provider who are looking for an experienced ICT Engineer to carry out planned and reactive ICT works, to monitor site Facilities and equipment, assist engineering team as required and to act as first response to all plant and equipment related to the data centres for a 12 month contract.
- Help deploy and support Data Centre Infrastructures
- Responsible for maintaining and reacting to established monitoring, and ticketing systems
- Support the team isolating and resolving production issues
- Work collaboratively with other engineers and product owners
- Assist with projects to better support and manage the data centre
- Good knowledge of rack & stack of various IT hardware
- Working with Copper and Fibre Networks including Cable Types & Testing
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety requirements and able to supervise others on all aspects of day to day health and safety.
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Good understanding of fibre and copper data cabling
- Good knowledge of Equipment Installation
- IT Managed Services Experience (Minimum 18 Months)
- 18 Months Data Center or Data Operations Experience
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through this advert and yu will be contacted in due course
ICT | Engineer | Data Centre | rach | stack | cableing | data operations | M&E | mechanical | electrical | electronic |