£28,000-£29,000 per annum
20 days holiday + 8 BH + overtime
Your new company:
- We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit a HVAC Engineer at their high-profile site in Manchester.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role:
- Carrying out servicing, fault finding and repairs on HVAC systems, particularly on Air Handling Units.
- Carry out statutory maintenance, PPM, testing and reactive maintenance
- Working in a permanent static role on the site.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- City and Guilds in a Mechanical discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship (or equivalent)
- Must have experience in service, maintenance or repairs on HVAC systems with particular focus on Air Handling Units.
What you’ll get in return:
- Challenging environment that maximises your skills and the opportunity to progress and develop.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.