National across Ireland
€40,000 plus car
Boden Resource are working with a global Facilities Management service provider who are looking to take on a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Specialist to join their team. Working with one of their key clients, you will be responsible for managing all HSEQ matters for a nationwide portfolio of sites.
- Acting as subject matter expert, delivering advice and support to the client on any HSEQ matters and advising on further action
- Supporting the client in implementing and maintaining HSEQ systems.
- Carrying out Safety Inspections, building Risk Assessments and audits across the sites, and creating improvement and action plans where necessary.
- Implementing and monitoring effective client specific HSEQ solutions
- Developing OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 certified IMS & leading continuous improvements in our HSEQ systems
- Involvement in external HSEQ certifications and in particular ISO 45001 transition
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Full clean driving license
- Flexibility to travel nationwide within ROI
- Previous experience in a HSEQ management role
- Qualified to at least degree level (NFQ Level 8 equivalent) in an EHS related discipline
- Member of IOSH (preferably chartered IOSH), with experience of continuing professional development in occupational health and safety
- Extensive knowledge of HSEQ management systems
- Proven track record of HSEQ management and implementing best practice across multiple sites
- Results driven, and committed to driving new initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and pragmatic approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.