Your new company
- A leading global Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
- To provide day to day administration support
- To carry out perfect customer service over the phone
- Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines
- Working within a busy helpdesk environment
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong and positive solution driven mindset
- A vibrant personality
- Has excellent communication skills
- To be able to strive and work well under pressure
- Previous or similar experience of working within a helpdesk environment
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Helpdesk Analyst / Administrator / Bradford