£19000 - £23000/annum
Your new company
- A leading global FM provider.
Your new role
- Administrative duties and reports
- Liaising with clients and engineers
- Closing down jobs using CAFM systems
- Planning and Scheduling engineers works
- PPM's and reacitve maintenence
What you'll need to succeed
- Organised manner
- Beneficial to have experience in administrative works
- Good communication between colleagues and clients
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.