Help Desk Team Leader
£22,000 - £25,000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Help Desk Operative to join one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management service providers, working on a prestigious contract in Birmingham
Main Purpose of Job:
You will be responsible for the day to day leadership of an effective helpdesk, leading your team to deliver excellent customer service whilst working in collaboration with all relevant business units.
- Customer Service Delivery: Ensure that all incoming communications from all stakeholders are logged quickly, accurately and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource where necessary.
- Communication: Communicate closely with Resource Manager, share information and updates regularly between the service desk & the resource planning team to ensure a joined up approach to service delivery.
- Complaints Escalation: Effectively action and prioritise any client complaints appropriately and seek a solution to ensure matters are dealt with within the SLA’s agreed upon
- Administration & Systems: Ensure and monitor the teams logging and management of all reactive service calls onto the service management system as required, ensuring that any relevant information is obtained and recorded as required.
- KPI/SLA Performance: Ensure that all KPIs and SLA’s are being met and exceeded where ever possible.
- Relationship Management: Developing rapport and trust with internal and external customers, attending meetings where required.
- Learning & Development: Providing ongoing development activities to stretch the team and support individual objectives as part of development and talent planning.
- Team Leading: First line management of the team to include resourcing, performance improvement, recognition, coaching and support.
- Planning & Reporting: to support the short, and medium term business objectives
- Quality & Continuous Improvement: Encourage the team to find better ways of working and seeking continuous improvement in conjunction with the resource team and Resource Manager
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464