Healthcare Cleaning Supervisor / Coventry / £23,500
Boden Resource are recruiting for a Healthcare Cleaning Supervisor to work with a leading Facilities Management provider across a healthcare site based in Coventry. Your role will be to assist the Healthcare Cleaning Duty Manager in the day to day management of the Cleaning department, ensuring all services are delivered in accordance with company and NHS standards.
- Responsible for day to day operations and supervision of a team of 30-40 staff across the department, including wards and offices
- Working 5/7 with some weekend work
- Promoting strong communications with staff and fostering positive employee relationships
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with the Trust
- Maintaining a safe and compliant working environment, reporting any dangers, near misses or hazards
- Managing absence, disciplinary and grievance matters in accordance with company and Trust policies
- Supporting all department staff in training and development to improve overall service provision
- Experience delivering and supervising cleaning services in a facilities management environment
- A healthcare background is not essential but would be beneficial
- You must be a strong leader with experience managing a large team
- Self motivated, able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work varying shifts and weekends
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Supervisor / Soft services / Soft service supervisor / Cleaning supervisor / Catering supervisor / Coventry / Warwickshire / West Midlands