Health & Safety Manager
We are working with an FM services provider who are looking to take on a Health & Safety Manager for a leading client in the financial services sector. Based predominantly out of central Dublin, you will provide Health & Safety expertise to the client, ensuring all staff and services comply with legislation and ensuring a safe and healthy working environment.
- Acting as main point of contact for any Health & Safety matters across the contract.
- Carrying out regular workplace inspections and audits.
- Managing Health & Safety budgets.
- Implementing and coordinating the Safety Committee and running quarterly committee meetings to cover all site locations in Ireland.
- Investigating and reviewing any incident/accident reports to develop accident prevention plans.
- Updating the client’s Safety Statement and Risk Assessment documents on an ongoing basis.
- Obtaining and carrying out necessary RAMS before any high-risk activities or work are carried out, and correcting any key priorities identified by risk assessments.
- Developing and Implementing the Client’s Emergency and evacuation plan
- Organising and monitoring all Health & Safety training, including: First Aid, Fire Marshall, Ergonomics, VDU (Visual Display Units), Defibrillator and Manual Handling.
- Making sure any third-party contractors or visitors are aware of site safety systems while working on the site.
- Implementing a planned preventative maintenance programme so all buildings, plant, machinery, systems and services are kept in a safe condition, and all maintenance is recorded.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a previous H&S Management role within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualifications or professional equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal with people at all levels confidently and professionally.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Able to work flexibly and adaptably in a fast-paced environment.
- A background in delivering Health & Safety training would be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.