I am currently recruiting for a regional Health & Safety Manager based out of the South West on a 6 Month interim contract basis. This is working for an exciting new Facilities Management provider and looking to interview and get someone started immediately. Please look over a brief overview of the role below.
Day to day duties:
- Handling any Health and Safety issues across a number of their key sites in the South West
- Providing H&S training to the Estates team
- Handling Asbestos and Fire Safety awareness across site
- Providing various ADHOC support
What the client seeks
- Strong H&S Skills within Commercial buildings
- Qualified with NEBOSH/IOSH
- Handled Asbestos / Fire safety training before
- Someone happy to travel across a large catchment area
If this role is something which could be a good fit for yourself, please send over an updated version of your CV to this advert and I will be in touch in due course.