Health & Safety Advisor
£37,000 + Package
Are you looking for an opportunity to join and innovative leader within Facilities Management?
Would you excel working on a prestigious contract within a manufacturing environment?
We are working with a sought after and service focused Facilities Management provider who are seeking an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join their growing team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a long-standing team in the company’s client site based in Somerset.
- Undertaking the development, review, delivery and evaluation of HSE training
- Undertaking risk assessment reviews or developing new assessments
- Provide practical advice to the client or contract staff in relation to inquiries over the application of the SMS.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a comprehensive HSE management control system
- Play a pivotal part in implementation and future use of the HSE Electronic Management System
- Participate in HSE internal audits
- Deliver HSE Training
Ideally you will have:
- Health & Safety Management qualification at NVQ Level 3 or above
- Minimum experience in a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- A recognised national framework training qualification with experience of delivering complex HSE training
- Experience of online safety systems & processes, manufacturing methods; factory services, construction, maintenance & facilities requirements.
- Budgetary awareness
- Software and computer literacy
For more information and to apply, contact ‘Jayde’ on 0794 555 2895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org