Head of Soft Services
£70,000 - £80,000 + Car & package
Your new company
Our client is a well-known FM business that is widely regarded as a Tier 1 contractor. With a major share of the UK FM market and significant operations across Europe they have a reputation for innovative, quality and customer centric service delivery. Over the last 5 years they have experienced significant growth.
Your new role
We are looking for someone to drive the transition and performance of a national soft FM contract, you will be responsible for the following areas
- Managing the transition of services
- Ensuring the seamless mobilisation of a new contract
- Managing a large service team
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify services improvements
- Developing the target operating model to ensure the best service delivery to the client
- Management of supply chain contractors
- Identifying commercial opportunities’
- Driving best in class service delivery methods
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a senior level manager / director, you must have a strong background within soft FM and have experience of mobilizing, transitioning and managing large scale work forces. Experience of high-volume locations would also be advantageous (retail, education, government etc). The ability to drive performance and identify service improvements is crucial in this role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive package and the ability to shape the delivery of services across a newly won contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.