Head of Projects
£60,000 - £70,000 + Car Package
Boden Resource are recruiting a Head of Projects for a global FM services provider to cover the north of England.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience delivering projects within a critical environment and have experience in managing large project teams.
- To operationally and financially ensure project delivery within budget
- Ensuring WIP and invoicing for all projects are closely managed
- Provide support and guidance for Project Managers
- Actively seek new project opportunities
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers
- Placing orders and ensuring sub-contractors are managed safely and efficiently.
- Ensure effective delivery of any electrical, mechanical, building fabric or any other associated project works.
- Liaise with client representatives and Contract Managers, to ensure that all works are completed within agreed timescales.
- Global FM Services provider.
- Technical qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Building Studies.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Facilities Management
- Strong skills in building and maintaining Client and Customer relationships.
- Evidence of performance management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of contract and facilities management.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work out of hours to support service delivery needs as necessary.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send me your up to date CV and I will be in contact.