Head of Projects
London with national travel
£85-95,000 + Car + Package + Bonus
We are recruiting for a Head of Projects to manage range of project works across corporate contract across the UK. The role shall be managing a small team of Project Managers and require travel nationwide. The right candidate shall have previous experience in a similar role, we are looking for a “hunter” someone who can source their own works across multiple contracts.
- Head of Projects for a prestigious client leading the entire projects function within the account
- Sourcing multi-million-pound projects over the year (£15-£20mil)
- Financial control of a large P&L
- Working with the lead engineer on the account to develop Life Cycle plans and opportunities for project team delivery.
- Financial control and commercial management
- Developing additional project works
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of all projects.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations across the programmes
- Oversee the preparation and review of contracts and tenders to achieve commercially advantageous outcomes.
- Creation of a pipeline of opportunities which meet the client’s needs.
- Build strong relationships with senior level stakeholders and customers
- Providing effective communication and management reports to the client and senior management on a regular basis as well as ad-hoc reporting where necessary.
- A Global Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Preferably degree qualified (Desirable)
- Possession of an appropriate CSCS Card
- Prince 2 or similar
- A relevant Health & safety qualification
- Membership of a construction related institute e.g. RICS/CIOB/RIBA/CIBSE/MIET or APM, desirable
- Proven track record of project development and delivery and delivery of multiple project simultaneously
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry (Essential)
- Demonstrate knowledge and implementation of the NEC 3 suite of contracts
- Effective leadership with excellent communication skills
- Good Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to write clear and precise reports
- Organised with excellent time management skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Josh Greatrix on 0121 7021464
FM / Project Manager / Project Management / FM / Facilities / London / Prince 2 / FM / Hard FM / Service / PM /