Head of Operations
Leeds Based with National Travel
£90,000- £100,000 + Bonus + Package
Your new company
Our customer is a leading facilities and property management company who operate in both the private and public sector. They pride themselves on excellent standards and aim to be at the heart of Innovation and workplace connectivity.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to lead a team on a corporate high performing contract.
Your new role
- Head of Operations for a corporate prestigious contract across the UK
- The contract is full TFM such as M&E, Cleaning, Catering, security and Landscaping
- You shall be commercially astute and responsible for the customer service delivery across the contract ensuring all KPIs and SLAs are in line with the customers’ expectations
- Reporting directly into the Executive Director you shall be responsible for 30-40 staff through 2 direct reports
- You will be liaising with the client and key stakeholders on a regular basis and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
- You will be handling day to day operations across hard and soft services, looking after 1500 + sites across the UK
- Adopting new technologies and innovation
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate shall be dynamic, forward thinking with background in Hard services with M&E qualifications is highly desirable .
You shall be a strong problem solver and able to lead and inspire your team with excellent communication skills.
Strong commercial acumen with a huge focus on innovation and new ideas.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a UK leading FM business. You will have the opportunity to drive & deliver new ideas and innovation within Prestigious contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.