Head of Mobilisation - National - £75,000-85,000
Your new company
Our customer is a leading facilities and property management company who operate in both the private and public sector. The pride themselves on excellent standards and aim to be at the heart of Innovation and workplace connectivity.
They are looking for a Head of Mobilisation to lead and develop a team of managers across the UK delivering exceptional standards.
Your new role
- Develop and support a team of 8 Mobilisation Managers
- Manage the team’s performance on a ‘day to day’ basis and encourage a ‘One team’ culture
- Development of internal support functions to improve service delivery
- Integrating newly won contacts
- Carrying out account transformation projects to improve profitability and customer satisfaction
- Helpdesk, CAFM and IT platforms development
- Working with senior operational stakeholders to improve FM service delivery
- Understanding the client’s needs and ensure solutions are appropriate
- Identifying working efficiencies helping with workstream leads and meeting expectations
- Mobilisation of new FM contracts
- Supporting the bid and business development functions
- Collation and creation of reporting maintaining smooth transition and hand over
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate shall understand the tendering process and experience of Programme & resource management.
You will have a keen eye for detail, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines & under pressure. You will have excellent communication skills and able to converse with a range of people including key stakeholders.
Team work is essential for this role so a One team mentality is vital and you will be able to support and develop members of your team.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service provider who deliver excellent customer service and want the diversity of working with multiple customers across various key contracts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.