Head of Helpdesk & Scheduling - £50,000 - £60,000
Your new company
- A National FM service provider who manage a number of contracts throughout the UK. Our client run multi-million pound contracts and are looking for someone to join their mangement team to help manage their Helpdesk. You can expect an exciting role with this company along with considerable rewards and career progression..
Your new role
- Overseeing a large team of around 30 people
- Working closely with the work winning team
- You will manage the Helpdesk and Scheduling team
- Report writing and feeding back on the performance of the team
- Dealing with escalations
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of management within the FM inudstry
- Having strong IT skills, understanding trends and issues
- Must be able to deliver presentations to an audience
- You will be a confident, enthusiastic person who excels in a client facing role
- Excellent communication skills are key to successfully fulfill this role.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Helpdesk / Scheduling / Management / CAFM / Birmingham