Your new company
Our customer is a well-known Tier 1 facilities management services business, they operate globally and work across both public and private sector. In recent years their brand and market presence has developed significantly and as such are now regarded as a major player in the UK and Global outsourcing market.
Your new role
We are recruiting for a Head of Facilities Management to be responsible for the operation & delivery of all services across a large complex and critical site,
- Managing all financial & commercial elements
- Ensuring contract compliance
- Driving innovation and technology projects
- Management and leadership of a large service team
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing account scope
- Managing supply chain partners
- Acting as the senior point of escalation
- Developing relationships across complex client & stakeholder structures
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a background managing full FM services across large complex estates, experience of high footfall or critical buildings would be an advantage (data centers, retail, health, defence). It is vital you can balance and develop complicated stakeholder relationships and possess a very high level of commercial acumen.
What you'll get in return
They can offer an executive level salary package and benefits. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to develop and shape the service delivery across a major Midlands landmark contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.