Head of Engineering and FM
£80-90,000 + Package
Your new company
A Global leading and prestigious service provider, providing outsourced delivery across multiple sectors. The service provider is at the cutting edge of technology and strives to go above and beyond for all its customers. They deliver a mixture of both hard and soft services across sectors such as healthcare, technologies and corporate offices and institutions.
Your new role
- Head of Engineering and FM for a high-end corporate contract
- You shall be managing both Hard and soft services across the contract which a high focus on the technical delivery with Data centers, offices and other critical infrastructure sites
- Based in London with travel across Europe on a monthly basis
- Ensure the compliance across the contract in line with guidelines and best practice
- Working closely with all the management team with 7 direct reports in total ensuring all M&E plans are delivered on time and in budget
- Work collaboratively with all teams to implement new technology and innovation
- You will be responsible for the commerciality with P&L of around 2 million
- You will be managing the relationship with key stake holders across the contract and provide strategic reporting
- You will be ensuring all projects on delivered and make sure that all teams are identifying future opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering high standards ideally within a corporate environment. They will have managed both hard and soft services with a strong technical background.
You will be able to manage a team remotely and inspire your staff to drive high end service across the contract focusing on new ideas and taking these forwards to the client.
You will have strong communication skills and able to converse at all levels and confident in dealing with key stakeholders. You will have a strong commercial awareness and experience within a similar role previously.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a UK leading FM business. You will have the opportunity to drive & deliver new ideas and innovation within Prestigious contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.